DESIGN TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS CARD
DESIGN TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS CARD DESIGN AND PRINTING
A nice business card speaks a lot about your business. It’s a fast, easy and affordable way for you to promote and brand yourself professionally. Learn more about the graphic design services we offer.
Here are a few ideas to prepare your business card design and set yourself apart from the competition:
- Make sure all contact information including phone number, email, website and address are included
- Spell check – proof read all of your content and make sure all spelling is correct
- Communicate the value you provide in a short and powerful description. Develop a short and catchy tagline to represent your product or service
- Bullet point list your product or services – keep the design clean and simple but ensure all of your company details are outlined
- Select colors and design elements that represent your industry. This can be achieved with specialty finishing and print options:
- Rounded Corners
- Extra Thick Stock
- Spot UV
- Linen Stock
- and so much more
- Choose a unique size or orientation for your card. Choose from a folded version, vertical or horizontal layout, rectangular card, specialty shapes. There are many options to choose from – we can provide you with a sample pack of our business card portfolio.
Business cards present you and your company, and the impression it leaves should always be a memorable one. Don’t get caught using generic cards; let us design a custom business card to help you stand out. Choose from many upgrade options including rounded corners, spot varnish and more!
Elite Image is your one-stop, local marketing shop for graphic design, digital and offset print and web services. We pride ourselves on quality, service and quick turnaround. Our goal is to connect customers to your brand.