Xposure offers the ability to host a “business page” for REALTORS®. This involves the REALTOR® in question to already own a domain, and making settings changes to that domain within the specific domain registrar’s system.
This document gives a step-by-step guide on how to do this within the GoDaddy registrar system.
- Sign in as normal:
- Under your Products page, on the “Domains” label, click on the “Manage All” link:
- Click on the domain name you wish to use:
- Scroll down to “Additional Settings” and select “Manage DNS”:
- Scroll down to the section “Nameservers” and click on the “Change” button:
- Open the drop-down and change it from “Default” to “Custom” (this should cause the form below to change):
- In the 2 fields below, enter in the following 2 values and click on the green “Save” button:
You are all done!
You just need to wait 72 hours before your Xposure site will be live.