What type of leadership is required for turning a good company into a great one?
1. Get the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats – then figure out where to drive it.
2. Confront the Brutal Facts and never lose faith. Have the discipline to confront the most brutal fact of your current reality, whatever they might be.
3. Be the best in the world at your core business and keep it simple.
4. Culture of discipline – disciplined people, disciplined thought and disciplined action with an ethic of entrepreneurship you get the result of great performance.
5. When restructuring and implementing change programs, steer the ship in one direction, turn upon turn to implement these changes, build momentum until a point of breakthrough and beyond.
Learn more from the #1 Bestseller Good to Great – By Jim Collins.