Top 5 Friday:::…
5. Sunny September days. So thankful that we haven't had to bring out our winter jackets as soon as our friends in Alberta did. Soaking up as much vitamin D before the winter hits is key to keep everyone happy campers.
4. RAVE Reviews from our clients when making follow-up calls! Favorites this week:
"Two thumbs up!" – David Hutchinson – Aspengrove School
"I print all my posters, tickets, and backstage passes at Elite Image and they are always going above and beyond for me." – Andrew Roberts – Got Pop? Concerts
3. The launch of http://discovergabriola.com/ for The Lynch Group – Gabriola Island Real Estate. We couldn't be more excited to have this beautiful website on display for all to see! Stay tuned for more websites to be launched this fall!
2. Having our beautiful designer back in the office after her road trip out to Saskatchewan. So glad that you made it back safely, Cindy Lou <3
1. Farm To Fire pizza cooked right on our front door step! Pepperoni, Capricosa, Ham and Mushroom, Margarita, or Cheese! Wow, pizza will never be the same. (We apologize to anyone passing by that was insanely jealous of our personal set up. Feel free to give Clinton a call at 250.927.6425 to cater your next event! You won't regret it!)