The COVID-19 virus is impacting our day to day lives and is changing the way we do business. This global pandemic is changing Canadian real estate for the short-term and future business.
To stay ahead of the curve, you need to adapt to this ever changing landscape.
Buyers and sellers are experiencing uncertainty of the market, how are you going to set them at ease during this difficult time?
Your main focus is to ensure your clients health and safety remain your top priority throughout this pandemic.
Here are a few ideas to implement change into your business:
- Cleanliness guidelines
- Wearing gloves
- Lysol cleaner
- Wash hands frequently with sop and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Maintain social distancing of 6 ft or more
- Pre-qualified and Pre-approved buyers for in person showings
- Pre-liminary showing. Complete a video walk through of the exterior of the home, neighborhood and any local amenities to ensure there is enough interest to enter the home
- Virtual appointments and showings
- Live Video open house
Now is the time to focus on the business, rather than in the business. Here are a few ideas to jump start your business during
- Clean up your CRM and Databases
- Review your budget and cut unnecessary expenses
- Work on your marketing plan
- Refresh your marketing materials
- Touch base with past clients
- Update your website content