WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN 2012
1. You can overcome anything if you put your mind to it.
Clearly define your goals, learn from your mistakes, don’t listen to the negativity and focus on your dreams and what you want to achieve – the opportunities are endless.
“Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed.” – Booker T. Washington
2. Bring your dogs to work.Bruno & Tia – our office companions offer unconditional love to all of the Elite staff and clients that come into the office.
“My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.” – Author Unknown
3. Continually educate and train yourself, and apply these lessons every day.Pay attention to things that excite you and develop a passion for learning. Study the things that interest you and apply them for yourself and others.
“I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” – Mark Twain
4. Focus on the quality of your product, and customer service.
Our customers are the driving force to our growth, if we don’t have a great product that is always improving and excellent service they wouldn’t buy from us.
“Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet.” – Kevin Stirtz
5. Be kind, patient and always give back.
Doing something for the good of others is the most fulfilling accomplishment you will ever experience. From personal experience, trust me on this one.
“Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.” – Author Unknown